Thread: Text Bullying
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2006, 08:04 AM   #3
Gemma Carl
Red face im younger than u but listen it might help ok

Originally Posted by Annon
Im not sure how old this thread is or if anyone will see this but since Friday I have been text bullied. I have no idea what to do, I'm well out of high school but the things that are being said are nasty and are really getting to me. All I want to know is who it is and why they are doing this to me. They have said that my unborn child is going to die soon followed by haha bitch. Im so embarrassed because Im old enough to know not to let it get to me but it has and Im actually really scared. I can see how it could cause someone to take the next step. I don't know this person and they won't tell me who they are. They know my name, my husbands name and other personal info (although not a lot) but won't tell me why they are doing this to me. Just calling me horrible names. I feel so helpless, worst thing is it's a work phone they are texting and I can't change the number. Im too embarrassed to tell anyone.
hi im gemma and have an idea if u dont no whos got ur number or if anybodys got anything against u ither tell someone who cares change your number or what i would say is ignore it but every 1 says that to me and its 2 be honest easier sid than done so ont try that please my email address is or u could txt bak try n find out who it is ok.