Home > Forum, Guestbook & Blog

Go Back   The Den of Discourse > Dave's Blog

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th June 2006, 04:05 PM   #1
Dave
Your friendly local necromancer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Posts: 100
New Zealand Lisa Lewis' Bikini

I thought there were laws about not being allowed to profit from illegal activities? How is it that Lisa Lewis can do something illegal and then sell her bikini for profit?

Personally I think anyone interrupting an All Blacks test for their own petty reasons deserves public humiliation. I bet if the offender had been a drunken 55-year old fat bald man, that's what he would have got. But Lisa flops her ex-stripper body around and everyone's all ga-ga. She merits a first-segment slot on the 6 o'clock news, the Herald talks her up as if she's a minor celebrity and even Rove McManus gives her an interview.

What a shocking precedent this sets. Now every other flaky bimbo in the country is going to try their hand at copycat misdemeanours.

BTW Lisa, after your escapades it's a bit rich complaining that your past has been put in the public spotlight. If you want to keep your past private, don't seek any more publicity. Then you and me will both be happy
Dave is offline  
Old 21st June 2006, 02:28 PM   #2
Dave
Your friendly local necromancer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Posts: 100
On Stuff.co.nz this morning:
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3707511a10,00.html

Quote:
A Nelson College for Girls student who ran on to the Nelson College front field wearing nothing but knickers during an interschool rugby match on Tuesday has been stood down from school.

She said she had wanted to streak at a sports event because her older brothers had done it, and she had been talking with her friends about Lisa Lewis, who dashed on to the field in a bikini during the first All Blacks-Ireland test in Hamilton.
Dave is offline  
Old 28th June 2006, 06:41 AM   #3
LISA LEWIS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Exclamation My Bikini Jog In The Park!

If My Actions Angers You So Much, You Must Have Know Like You State In Your Blog That Your Name Comes Up In A Search. So Then You Must Have Surely Known That If You Used My Name In Your Blog - It Would Attract More Viewers.

May I Also Point Out That Dave Was The Name Of The First Fake Buyer... Dave_walters_nz...

Thirdly I Am Happy So I Wish You Luck In Finding Your Own Happiness Dave And Ticking Off Your List Dave!

Kindest Regards
Lisa Lewis
Official 2006 Bikini Streaker At The 1st Rugby Test Match
 
Old 30th June 2006, 12:37 AM   #4
Dave
Your friendly local necromancer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA LEWIS
If My Actions Angers You So Much, You Must Have Know Like You State In Your Blog That Your Name Comes Up In A Search. So Then You Must Have Surely Known That If You Used My Name In Your Blog - It Would Attract More Viewers.
Not sure what your point is here. I do know that my websites get most of their traffic via search engines, so I expected to get visitors who search for your name. Are you saying that this gives you more publicity? If so, I disagree because I'm not actually making any more people search for your name - I'm only providing a landing point for those who are already searching.

BTW, I also know that most people who have been thrust into the news search for their own name to see what people are saying about them. Many people I talk about in my blog read my comments, which is good - it gives them a fair chance to reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA LEWIS
May I Also Point Out That Dave Was The Name Of The First Fake Buyer... Dave_walters_nz...
Not sure what your point is here either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISA LEWIS
Thirdly I Am Happy So I Wish You Luck In Finding Your Own Happiness Dave And Ticking Off Your List Dave!
Happiness is good. Please just don't try making yourself happy by doing selfish things that annoy other people - that's not good.
Dave is offline  
Old 30th September 2006, 07:02 PM   #5
None of your business
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Not sure what your point is here. I do know that my websites get most of their traffic via search engines, so I expected to get visitors who search for your name. Are you saying that this gives you more publicity? If so, I disagree because I'm not actually making any more people search for your name - I'm only providing a landing point for those who are already searching.

BTW, I also know that most people who have been thrust into the news search for their own name to see what people are saying about them. Many people I talk about in my blog read my comments, which is good - it gives them a fair chance to reply.

Not sure what your point is here either.

Happiness is good. Please just don't try making yourself happy by doing selfish things that annoy other people - that's not good.
Your an idiot dave she isnt causing any one trouble so get over it and get a life!
 
Old 30th September 2006, 07:47 PM   #6
Dave
Your friendly local necromancer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Posts: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by None of your business
Your an idiot dave
What a superb retort. Razor-sharp barbed insult followed by a well-constructed argument with impeccable spelling and grammar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by None of your business
she isnt causing any one trouble
Err, that was sort of my point... she did cause people trouble. Otherwise I couldn't care less what she does with her time.

I notice you don't feel confident enough to sign your real name. What a surprise.
Dave is offline  
Old 13th November 2006, 03:04 PM   #7
krystal
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
everything

i dnt c y all u guys r makn a bug fuss get over it its jst a website
 
Old 27th December 2006, 05:14 AM   #8
mare
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy what a mare

i know i'm pouring gas on the fire, but even talking about this is giving that dumb ***** more attention than she deserves. she's probably getting reemed by some drop kick in a caravan just outside of hamilton right now.
 
Old 7th February 2007, 01:33 PM   #9
Matt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Crimes Act 1961

The law you refer to only covers crimes as defined in the Crimes Act 1961 statute.

Streaking is a minor offence and is not covered by that act therefore the restriction on profiting does not apply in this case.
 
Old 7th February 2007, 03:07 PM   #10
confused
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool streak?

I thought a 'streak' involved NO clothes, not even a streak,..
 
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +13. The time now is 02:53 AM.