Home > Forum, Guestbook & Blog
Old 2nd July 2005, 11:39 AM   #1
Willi

Moon Phase

Happened to come across your moon phase page.

I may be wrong here, but aren't you showing the moon from the northern hemisphere?

Old 4th July 2005, 05:37 PM   #2
Dave

Re: Moon Phase

You are quite right. The Java applet I'm using is based on a Northern Hemisphere view, which is how most visitors to this site will see it. I will put a clarifying message on that page when I get the chance.

To see it from a Southern Hemisphere point of view, turn your monitor upside down or stand on your head

Thanks for pointing it out.

Old 4th July 2005, 05:37 PM   #3
Dave

You are quite right. The Java applet I'm using is based on a Northern Hemisphere view, which is how most visitors to this site will see it. I will put a clarifying message on that page when I get the chance.

To see it from a Southern Hemisphere point of view, turn your monitor upside down or stand on your head

Old 4th July 2005, 05:37 PM   #4
Dave